We welcome prospective transfer students with college level credit earned after graduating high school or obtaining their GED. Our vibrant transfer population makes up 40% of our student body. The Transfer Student Services team is here to support your transfer to SCSU with pre-transfer advising appointments, information sessions and dedicated support and guidance throughout the admission process and on-boarding transition to becoming a Southern owl.
Southern Connecticut State University admits students of any age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national or ethnic origin, or non-disqualifying handicap to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activity generally accorded or made available to students at the University.
Apply Now Request Information Check Application Status
Important Dates for 2022 Enrollment
Spring 2022 preferred deadlines for best course availability and selections are:
- Application deadline: December 31, 2021
- Admission deadline: January 7, 2022
- Course registration deadline: January 18, 2022
- Classes begin: January 19, 2022
Fall 2022 preferred deadlines for best course availability and selections are:
- Application deadline: August 5, 2022
- Admission deadline: August 12, 2022
- Course registration deadline: August 26, 2022
- Classes begin: August 29, 2022