The Division of Research and Innovation will develop and sustain a university-wide climate and infrastructure that nurtures research, scholarship, creativity and innovation.
The Division of Research and Innovation promotes faculty, staff and student success by facilitating and celebrating innovative research, scholarship and creative activities. The division strives to expand research and economic development, integrate research with instruction and public service and foster cross-disciplinary collaboration.
In pursuing our vision and fulfilling our mission, the Division of Research and Innovation values:
- Academic excellence
- Ethical and accountable conduct
- Academic integrity and regulatory compliance
- A diverse and inclusive community of people, ideas and research initiatives
- April 8th 2022 – SCSU BioScience Careers Forum
- April 30, 2022 – Annual Undergraduate Student Research & Creativity Conference
- May 2, 2022 – Annual Graduate Student Research & Creativity Conference
- June - August , 2022 – STEM-IL Grant Funded Undergraduate Summer Research Programs