Southern's Day of Caring is a fundraising challenge that unites the entire Southern community around empowering the future of Southern and its students- one gift at a time!
On Tuesday, April 4, Southern will celebrate its 8th Annual Day of Caring — the university’s largest fundraising event that enhances scholarship and programmatic support to ensure every student has access to an exceptional education.
Last year, the Southern community raised more than $860,000 during the Day of Caring, which provided financial aid for internships; funded research projects, state-of-the-art teaching technology, and athletics equipment; and enhanced scholarship opportunities by more than $100,000.
On April 4 — together as ONE — the Southern community will once again empower the future of Southern and its students... can our students count on you? Here's how you can help.
Before Day of Caring
- Leverage your own giving and encourage others to join you in making a meaningful contribution by offering a Campaign Challenge or a Bonus Challenge.
- Offer a matching gift to increase the number of dollars or donors as they come in live to the campaign.
- Become a visionary sponsor and see the ways you and your business can benefit!
On Day of Caring
- Make a gift to the fund of your choice on April 4, 2023.
- Become an advocate to support your favorite fund and help spread the word on social media.
Mail a check made payable to the SCSU Foundation to PO Box 846120, Boston, MA 02284-6120 by March 28, 2023. Indicate the fund of your choice in the Memo.
Over $150,000 in matching gifts, challenges, and ways to win fabulous prizes-all while supporting Southern!