The SCSU Noyce OwlsTeach program is offering paid internship opportunities to promising undergraduate first-and second-year SCSU science and math students. Internships provide relevant experience (science museums, STEM camps, after-school programs) to students who may be considering applying for the SCSU Noyce OwlsTeach Scholarship.
- Be an undergraduate freshman or sophomore
- Majoring in science (physics, chemistry, biology) or mathematics interest in working with K-12 students
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 2.8
- Be able to provide one academic or professional reference
- Internship includes working with K-12 students.
- Designated supervisor to evaluate participant performance, verify hours, and report to Noyce.
- Participants submit brief weekly reflections to document their internship experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org