Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate a strong foundation in behavioral, natural, social, and health sciences appropriate for entry-level positions in the healthcare sector and/or admission to post graduate programs.
- Critically examine and produce sound written analyses of healthcare policy, health interventions, trends and outcomes.
- Demonstrate general knowledge of medical perspectives including ethics, healthcare systems, and health professions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of best practices of managing and storing patient/client health information.
- Adopt competencies of Interprofessional Education (IPE) and interprofessional teaming that promote aptitude with working in multi-professional settings.