Gender-Inclusive Housing allows students, in mutual agreement, to share a multiple-occupancy room or suite/apartment, regardless of the students' biological sex or gender identities.
This affords students the opportunity to choose their most comfortable housing option and provides housing options for students who do not wish to identify themselves by gender; LGBTQAIP+ students; and students who feel more comfortable with a roommate of a different gender the option to find a more compatible roommate and living situation within this housing option
Students interested in Gender-Inclusive Housing can select this option through their housing application in the MyHousing Portal.
How to Apply
- Steps to complete your application and deposit
- Log in to your "MyHousing Portal"
- Click the Application tab
- Select " INSERT APPLICATION NAME " from the dropdown menu
- Complete the application, ensure you select you’re interested in Gender Inclusive Housing
- Pay your non-refundable $250 Housing Deposit.
- Our Office will then be in touch on Next Steps!