The following are learner outcomes for each of our department's programs:
Undergraduate Elementary Education
Graduate Elementary Certification/ Master's with Certification
6th Year Classroom Specialist
6th Year Educational Coach
Master of Arts in Teaching Program
- Candidates will use best practices in effectively dealing with typical and atypical students, as well as English Language Learners (ELLs).
- Candidates will differentiate teaching to accommodate the varied needs of students.
- Candidates will use best practices in classroom management and effectively display these practices in supervised settings to ensure that they are classroom ready.
- Candidates will successfully complete a semester-long student teaching placement.
- Candidates will integrate best practices to teach their specialty-area subject matter and effectively reach each learner in their classroom.