Our vision is to be the preeminent Recreation, Tourism, and Sport Management program in the region.
To facilitate student-centered success through learning and leadership development incorporating innovative teaching strategies that integrate relevant research, community service, and a practitioner perspective gained through experiential learning opportunities and connections leading to careers in recreation, tourism, sport and related professions.
The Department of Recreation, Tourism and Sport Management values:
- Personal and Professional Excellence
- Student Centered Approach
- Practical Service-Based Learning
- Collaborative Community Relationships
- Inclusive, Diverse Environment