Upon completion of the program students should be able to:
- Articulate the interconnectedness of their chosen areas of study and the ways in which these will help them achieve personal and professional goals.
- Apply newly acquired knowledge and skills in two or three disciplines to approach specific problems.
- Think critically and write effectively across disciplines.
- Identify differences in objects of study, major theories, terminology, and methodology between disciplines.
- Navigate a rapidly changing global economy over the course of their working lives.