Distinguished Lecture Series
The Mary and Louis Fusco Distinguished Lecture Series is a major intellectual event in the greater New Haven area, each year bringing a political, social, or creative leader to campus. The lectures present the Southern community and the community at large with rare opportunities to hear a variety of viewpoints on topics that influence their lives and profoundly affect their futures. Learn more about the Distinguished Lecture Series.
ICM produces videos to highlight programs, the campus, faculty and student research, and many other aspects of life at the university. This video content is shared on a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and the SouthernCT.edu website. Visit Southern on YouTube.
ICM has hosted a number of forums on topics relevant to current events.
- Nov. 6, 2015: Missions Possible: A Manned Flight to Mars; Finding ‘New Earths’ in the Milky Way Galaxy
- Nov. 10, 2014: Remembering the Fall of the Berlin Wall: 25 Years Later
- Apr. 7, 2014: Crisis in Ukraine: What Happened and What’s Next?
- Nov. 8, 2013: Ready or Not, Connecticut, the Millennial Generation is Here!…And the GenEdgers Aren’t Far Behind
- Oct. 24, 2012: Politics and Apple Pie: National Reporter Examines 2012 Elections
Campus News and Special Publications
ICM's news publications keep the Southern community and friends of the university up to date on what's happening on campus and beyond. To highlight aspects of the university or to assist university divisions with informing their constituencies, ICM also produces a number of special publications each year.
- Southern - Alumni magazine
- Report of the President
- SouthernLife - Campus newspaper archive (2008-2014)
ICM develops and maintains a number of websites to inform and assist the campus community and the public and to highlight special events and programs.