Lifelong Learning with Purpose: Transforming Your Future.
In 2023, 75% of employers across the globe reported they are unable to find skilled workers while 46% of Americans consider themselves underemployed or in a job not fully using their education or experience. Since 2015, job skill sets have changed by almost 25%, and is expected to be almost 50% by 2027. To address this need, demand is surging for micro-credentials, increasing by around 75 percent between 2020 and 2021.
- Stay relevant in your industry.
- Remain agile to change.
- Expand your job prospects.
- Become a role model to your peers.
- Advance your current career
- Increase your current and lifelong income.
- Find new professional interests.
- Meet new people through networking.
- Boost your confidence.
- Improve your critical thinking and creativity.
- Stay healthy!